The GreensGrader™ is the best multi tool for soil on the market today. Founded more than 20 years ago, this product evolved through trial and error, and has become an industry leader. This piece of equipment can be used in separate operations or in a combination of operations.
There are five operations needed to prepare soil for seeding or sodding, and the GreensGrader™ accomplishes them all.
- Loosening the Soil- Strong spring loaded blades make easy work of hard compact soil.
- Box Grader-Put the roller in the up position, and you have a box grader capable of leveling or contouring any soil.
- Raking the debris-When you need an industrial tool capable of removing trash or debris, all you need to do is lower the retractable 22 double spring tines and away you go!
- Busting Dirt Clots- The GreensGrader™ utilizes a heavy duty roller that can be either locked into place or floated, depending on the size and shaping requirements needed.
- When Grade Needs to be Cut- Cutting grade around cart paths or sidewalks can be an extremely laborious task. The edger on the GreensGrader™ easily locks in place to perform this job, saving expensive man hours in the process.
|Main Frame||3/8” Steel A-frame|
|Running Gear||Category 1 three point hitch mount, 40 HP tractor required|
|Operating Width||72 inches|
|Grader Blade||Two 72” double beveled cutting edge|
|Edger Blade||One retractable 1/2” steel angled cutting edge|
|Scarifying Points||Six 12 inch spring loaded shanks with 6 inch chisel point|
|Spring Tines||22 double torsion, shot peened|
|Pulverizing Roller||72” x 10” diameter hollow core 12 gauge steel w/ expanded metal wrapped exterior|
|Finish||Powder coat with 6-step pre-wash including degreaser and anti rust coating|